1 PSIg, 1, 5 PSIg, 15 PSIg, 30 PSIa, 30 PSIg, 50 PSIa, 50 PSIg, 100 PSIa, 100 PSIg, 300 PSIa, 300 PSIg
Designed to resist the elements, the PT12 delivers accurate pressure and temperature readings in rugged environments.
This industry standard SDI-12 device is easy to interface with SDI-12 recorders and can be daisy-chained on one cable up to 200 feet, making it a preferred choice for many environmental professionals with existing SDI-12 systems.
- SDI-12 v1.3 interface
- Modbus® RTU interface
- Optional U.S.G.S. OSW accuracy enhanced calibration on the 15 PSIG unit.
- Available with a variety of cable options, including polyethylene, polyurethane, and FEP
- Available in absolute and gauge versions
- 316 stainless steel, fluoropolymer, and PTFE construction (titanium optional)
- Optional automatic barometric compensation for absolute units using a PT12-BV Barometric Sensor (SDI-12 only)
- Available from 1 PSI to 300 PSI
- Optional 1/4″ NPT inlet
- Monitoring groundwater, well, tank and tidal levels
- Pump testing
- Flow monitoring
PT12 BV Compensation Wiring Option